Admission Fees and Tickets
Currently, no access restrictions apply. Please observe the hygiene rules.
- You can get tickets directly from the museum ticket office without registration.
- Online tickets can only be booked five days in advance. Longer-term planning is not possible at the moment, as we need to be able to react to changes and regulations at any time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Online tickets cannot be sent by post, only via e-mail.
Your health is our top priority, meaning that your visit will take place under strict hygiene conditions and protection regulations:
- The obligation to wear a medical mask according to the house rules for city buildings applies to all visitors from the age of 6 – persons over the age of 18 have to wear a respiratory protection (FFP2 or comparable). Please bring your own mask with you!
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from people who are not in your household when you are in the museum, and follow the etiquette should you need to sneeze or cough.
- Please be considerate of other visitors. On steps and in narrow passageways, please wait until the area is free. Please also keep the distancing regulations when you use the lift and allow visitors to exit before you enter. Give priority to visitors with restricted mobility.
- Our staff will limit the number of visitors in the individual exhibition rooms, so that the required distance can be maintained.
- Posters are displayed with information about the hygiene and distance regulations. Please keep to the rules and follow the instructions of our staff.
Augustinermuseum: 8 Euro / red. 6 Euro
Haus der Graphischen Sammlung: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Museum für Neue Kunst: 3 Euro
Museum für Stadtgeschichte: 3 Euro / red. 2 Euro
Museum Natur und Mensch: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Archäologisches Museum Colombischlössle: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
The full price ticket (8 euros/ reduced 6 euros) is also valid as a day ticket in the Städtische Museen Freiburg.