Admission Fees and Tickets
A visit is currently only possible: for fully vaccinated people; for people who are proven to have recovered from Covid-19; or with a current negative test (antigen rapid test max. 24 h old, PCR test max. 48 h old). Children who have not yet completed the sixth year of life or are not yet enrolled in school as well as pupils of a primary school, a special educational and counselling centre, a school that builds on the primary school or a vocational school are considered to be tested.
You do not need to register in advance. However you can also book tickets online in advance via the Reservix booking portal.
- You can get tickets directly from the museum ticket office without registration.
- Online tickets can only be booked five days in advance. Longer-term planning is not possible at the moment, as we need to be able to react to changes and regulations at any time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Online tickets cannot be sent by post, only via e-mail.
- Entry is currently only possible: with a negative test result; for people who are fully vaccinated; or are proven to have recovered from Covid-19. Please have your negative test certificate, vaccine documentation or proof of having recovered from Covid-19 ready to show at the entrance. A negative self-test is not regarded as sufficient proof. Children who have not yet completed the sixth year of life or are not yet enrolled in school as well as pupils of a primary school, a special educational and counselling centre, a school that builds on the primary school or a vocational school are considered to be tested.
- If you purchase reduced price or free tickets, please remember to show your proof of entitlement at the entrance.
- Data collection: in accordance with the corona regulations of the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, we are obliged to record your contact data for the purposes of contact tracing; your data will be destroyed after the retention period of four weeks.
Your health is our top priority, meaning that your visit will take place under strict hygiene conditions and protection regulations:
- The obligation to wear a medical mask (FFP2 or surgical mask) according to the house rules for city buildings applies to all visitors from the age of 6. Please bring your own mask with you!
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from people who are not in your household when you are in the museum, and follow the etiquette should you need to sneeze or cough.
- Please be considerate of other visitors. On steps and in narrow passageways, please wait until the area is free. Please also keep the distancing regulations when you use the lift and allow visitors to exit before you enter. Give priority to visitors with restricted mobility.
- Our staff will limit the number of visitors in the individual exhibition rooms, so that the required distance can be maintained.
- Posters are displayed with information about the hygiene and distance regulations. Please keep to the rules and follow the instructions of our staff.
Augustinermuseum: 7 Euro / red. 5 Euro
Haus der Graphischen Sammlung: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Museum für Neue Kunst: 7 Euro / red. 5 Euro
Museum für Stadtgeschichte: 3 Euro / red. 2 Euro
Museum Natur und Mensch: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Archäologisches Museum Colombischlössle: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
The full price ticket (7 euros/ reduced 5 euros) is also valid as a day ticket in the Städtische Museen Freiburg. Please book your free time slot for the same day by telephone in the desired houses.