Admission Fees and Tickets
The Städtische Museen Freiburg and the museum shop are open regular hours again. Currently, access is possible without proof of testing, vaccination or convalescence. Pre-registration is not necessary. The hygiene rules still apply. The ticket contingent is also still limited. We therefore recommend that you book tickets online in advance via the Reservix booking portal.
Please note: At Museum Natur und Mensch due to the large number of visitors, current visits are only possible by appointment. Please reserve by phone at +49 761 201-2566 or book online.
- You can get tickets directly from the museum ticket office without registration.
- Online tickets can only be booked five days in advance. Longer-term planning is not possible at the moment, as we need to be able to react to changes and regulations at any time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Online tickets cannot be sent by post, only via e-mail.
- If you purchase reduced price or free tickets, please remember to show your proof of entitlement at the entrance.
- Data collection: in accordance with the corona regulations of the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, we are obliged to record your contact data for the purposes of contact tracing; your data will be destroyed after the retention period of four weeks.
Your health is our top priority, meaning that your visit will take place under strict hygiene conditions and protection regulations:
- The obligation to wear a medical mask (FFP2 or surgical mask) according to the house rules for city buildings applies to all visitors from the age of 6. Please bring your own mask with you!
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from people who are not in your household when you are in the museum, and follow the etiquette should you need to sneeze or cough.
- Please be considerate of other visitors. On steps and in narrow passageways, please wait until the area is free. Please also keep the distancing regulations when you use the lift and allow visitors to exit before you enter. Give priority to visitors with restricted mobility.
- Our staff will limit the number of visitors in the individual exhibition rooms, so that the required distance can be maintained.
- Posters are displayed with information about the hygiene and distance regulations. Please keep to the rules and follow the instructions of our staff.
Augustinermuseum: 7 Euro / red. 5 Euro
Haus der Graphischen Sammlung: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Museum für Neue Kunst: 7 Euro / red. 5 Euro
Museum für Stadtgeschichte: 3 Euro / red. 2 Euro
Museum Natur und Mensch: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
Archäologisches Museum Colombischlössle: 5 Euro / red. 3 Euro
The full price ticket (7 euros/ reduced 5 euros) is also valid as a day ticket in the Städtische Museen Freiburg. Please book your free time slot for the same day by telephone in the desired houses.